Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and I thought of sharing an inspirational post with you. May this inspire you for this new year! I can’t take credit for this as I didn’t write it but I have no idea who the author is.
“Today’s inspiration! How to stay young!
- Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
- Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
- Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.” And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
- Enjoy the simple things.
- Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!
- The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.
- Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
- Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
- Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
- Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.”
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you celebrating!!! May it be a very prosperous year filled with much health, love, joy, happiness, success and everything your heart desires! #YearOfTheRooster #FireRoosterYear